Tuesday, March 24

Welcome to Rose Cottage Chatter

Welcome to my blog spot! I have wanted to have a blog for so long and just never did it. My sweet friend Sandy Hanna sent me the link to her newly created blog and I decided that if she was brave enough to start one I could do it too (thanks to her son Christopher for her start)!

Those who know me will not be surprised that this spot is centered on ROSES! they are, after all, God's most wonderful gift to us...of the nature kind (i am a grandmother and we all know that Grands are truly His greatest gift of ALL!!!)

So it is here that I will blog away about life. The joys, the woes and the boring little things that keep us all sane and alive.

It is after midnight, Tuesday, March 24th. I really should be in bed but I am here typing away lol! Not for long. In fact....am done for now!

1 comment:

  1. I smell the roses...but where's my cake??? You are so creative....I'm sure you'll find a way to send cake to all your readers, too! Looking forward to reading more. Thank God for our Mexican cruise last year.....we'll have to blog about that sometime!

    Love always,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete