Tuesday, March 24

My Daughter Nicole


"And this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit will not leave them, and neither will these words I have given you. They will be on your lips and on the lips of your children and your children’s children forever. I, the Lord, have spoken! " -Isaiah 59:22







Nicole is our oldest daughter. She just turned thirty in January. She has been married to Brian for ten years this August and has three adorable kids! She is an awesome daughter, wife and mom. She is also my friend! She inspires me to be a better person every time we are together. I am blessed to talk to her every day and to spend time with her every week!! Our Cottage time is spent sharing recipes and enjoying her babies. She makes the yummiest cakes and usually if you smell one in the oven at the cottage, it is one of her creations. She is an awesome, new, quilter. She is also the most organized person I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment