Tuesday, March 24

My Daughter Breanne


"Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it." -Proverbs 22:6




Our youngest daughter, Breanne, will be 29 in August. She married Chris, her high school sweetheart, in August 2007. She is the funniest person I know! She is fun and lighthearted. But also serious and compassionate. I am so blessed to call her my friend!! Breanne and Chris just added a new baby to our family...Wookie. Yes he is a dog. But we call him our Grand dog. he is very cute and we are hoping he will lead to a human grand some day. For now Breanne and Chris are saying no kids! Chris brought Kylee (7) into our lives when he married our daughter. Breanne works at Starbuck's as a shift lead. She loves her job and is very good at it. She is a people person.
Breanne is an awesome aun
tie and I love to see her and her sister together as friends.



Now you have met my daughters. You can see why my cottage is a warm and happy place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment