Tuesday, March 24

My Mom and Sister's


My mom, Jacie, lives in Boise, Idaho. I miss her. I still remember the day she moved there and left us in California. I drove beside her U-Haul truck for as long as I could before turning off at my exit. I cried for days! That was a long time ago but I am still sad she left. She loves her life in Idaho and for that I am happy. She is truly ageless. She works for the Idaho State Lottery and it seems she will never retire. When she is visiting the cottage it is a fun time. She likes to shop like I do :)


I am the oldest of three girls. Our brother is the eldest of all of us. And Bobby brings up the rear.
My sister Bonnie used to live just down the street from us. She and her husband Raymond moved to Garden Grove just about the time we moved into our current home. She has three beautiful daughters and a handsome son and lots of grands. Her daughter's Meri and Kati grew up with my girls. Meri has three babes and Kati has a son. Meri now lives with her sweet family in Bonnie's house just down the street. Kati lives in Hesperia and has a busy two year old. When their families are all at the cottage it is very loud and FUN! I wish I had more time to spend with Bonnie.

My sister Donna lives in Cortez, Colorado. She has a son, Robert and a daughter, Brandi and a step son, Brandon. Robert is married to Nicole and they have three adorable babes. Donna is married to Randy. I miss her very much. We are blessed to get to see one another several times a year. I wish her visits were even more frequent!

My brother David lives in Idaho near my mom with his son Charles. he is an awesome dad and a precious and wonderful brother!

My brother Bobby lives in Maryland with his wife Sandy and their daughter Robin. Robin is a beauty and very talented in theater, song, dance and art! Sandy has two sons, Eddie and Chris who I also adore! Eddie has a beautiful babe named Nathan, almost two. Bobby works at his dream job as a Customs Officer for the Department of Homeland Security at the Philadelphia Airport.

"But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it. 19 How strange a body would be if it had only one part! 20 Yes, there are many parts, but only one body." - I Corinthians 12:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment