Thursday, March 26

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. Song of Solomen 2:1

Yes! roses are even mentioned in the Bible. God surely wants us to enjoy them to our hearts content! I am anxiously waiting for mine to erupt in beautiful color throughout my brown, sandy yard. It is still a bit cool outside but the water has been turned on to encourage spring growth. I have seen many beginnings of buds on the stalks. I can't wait to fill the cottage with fresh roses! This day started early for me. I woke with much energy and a desire to clean and organize :) I have finished my ironing and even did a bit of studying (my reward was being able to blog!!) I am hoping Nicole and the babes will be here this day as we are all going to Disneyland tomorrow. We have season passes that end in June. We are coming into the busy season at the park so we want to get as many visits in before the crowds. OK off to work on Meri's laundry. I also want to grout a few of my mosaic pieces but have to do a chapter of homework first! One must discipline ones self lol!

I just realized that some of you reading may not know who Meri is. Meri is my niece. She is the oldest daughter of my sister Bonnie and is the mother of Colton, Ronnie and baby Presley. Presley was born on September 23, 2008 with a heart defect and a few other issues. She spent the first ten weeks of her fragile life in the NICU at Kaiser, L.A. She had open heart surgery and then a G-tube inserted surgically which resulted in a complication requiring a tracheostomy. Presley is now home but still needs constant care by her parents. So I have committed to helping out by doing their laundry. i am also much blessed to sometimes care for Colton and Ronnie :) You can visit Presleys website @ http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/presleykathleencuellar to learn more about our precious babe and her family. God is good always. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment