Wednesday, March 25

Ahhhhh It's morning.....NOT

Good Morning, Good morning.....what? OK, OK it is not morning! It is almost 3 pm. So? It must be morning somewhere....

Today is "metho" day. Which means last night was "metho"night. Which means I get to sleep in or I just do sleep in. Not really a choice I have or make.

OK this is sounding a bit gloomy and I am everything but that. Metho day is a once a week happening that occurs because I take a medicine called Methotrexate to eat up the bad auto immune cells that try to attack my body. Methotrexate is a chemo therapy drug used in a mild dose for people with diseases like Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am one of those people. Lucky enough to have both of those eat em up afflictions. You won't read much here about me having them because frankly I find talking about it boring! So, I have them, I deal with them and by the GRACE of God they do not have me!

I have had fun so far with this blogging thing. I am going to continue to add my highlights of the women I dearly love, in between these kinds of little updates on life. And since I woke up so late in the day (I am usually up by 11 on these days) I am going for the coffee and...not a piece of cake, thank you...some peanut butter toast. I have a few domestic things to do...a few shirts to iron and towels to fold...I told you it may be pretty boring here some days! Bob will be home before I know it with dinner! (one of the perks of metho day) YIKES!!

A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength. -Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment