Wednesday, March 25

My Beloved Husband Bob




Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. -I Cor 13:4-7



Making cupcakes with Garrett.

And a picture of us and Garrett and Dillon (before Emmy was born). It was so fun trying to get the boys to both smile at the same time!

Yes I have a rubberband in my hair! We were cruising last September and we got picked for the Newlywed game. One of my answers was that he always leaves rubberbands from the newspaper on the end table. The next night we all had rubberbands on our napkins at dinner...yes he put them there!!

We surprised Bob at work dressed up as old ladies for his BD. I am Aunt Bea.





For over thirty five years I have been in love with the most wonderful man on earth! He is an amazing husband, father, grandfather and son...might as well say brother too :) From making cupcakes with his grands to sitting on the beach with me he enjoys life and adds much joy to it. Bob has worked as a surveyor for over thirty years and this past December he was laid off from his job of fifteen years. We enjoyed a few months of retirement and then he went to work for the US Census. Quite a difference than what he is used to doing! But he does not complain. He wants to work. What an awesome man to want to work to provide for us! I love him soooo much! I know I am a much blessed woman! I have included pictures of him from our life as the center of our world. Thank you Lord for him!!!4
Just chilling at our back yard party for Brian and Susanne last July and Dillon telling him a story a few years ago!

Chef Bob loves to cook! And he is good at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment