Tuesday, April 7

Bed Head...



Have you ever really noticed that when you first wake up your hair is is not happy about it? And then after a while it calms down and is OK? I am a bit perplexed by this actually. I got up this day and looked in the mirror and almost turned to stone...I really did look like Medusa. I HAD to get coffee and as I always do, I went straight for the coffee pot. Then to my puter to read the news and catch up on email and stuff. After coffee comes potty and so there I went. As I passed the mirror, I looked at my hair and it was a bit calmed down and really laying quite nicely. I have now deduced that hair needs coffee too in the mornings! I have to qualify and say that I still need to shower and wash my hair but I am very happy that it lays down after an hour or so of being out of bed. You know, in case of a fire or earthquake, the emergency workers will be spared the horror of finding Medusa in the rubble!!

There is one exception to this new revelation; Bob Okarma. His hair does not lay down, no matter how many cups of java he consumes or how long he is up. Lol! It sticks straight up, like Bart Simpson's. It is really very comical and instead of turning to stone when I look at it, I am instantly put into a happy mood :)
Yes, simple mind, simple pleasures.

OK, that is my blog for this day. I didn't wake up this morning thinking. 'I am going to blog about my bed head'...it just happened!

Do you think Jesus ever had bed head? I mean, I know the man did not sleep much, really, but when He did, do you think his hair was a mess when He got up? And did He drink coffee? He was a man afterall, and well, God...so maybe no bed head or coffee...Just `sayin...

Make it a good day. Do something nice for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment