Monday, May 23

June is around the corner!


The color of the month is yellow and the theme at the cottage is, "Garden Fun!" We are all busy bees, creating and making, "Blooming Plates Garden Sculptures" for our cottage and others who visit our web site @ www.rosepetalr.com.

I love the sunflower ones we have. We are trying to make our Garden Sculptures a family business. The girls and I love making them. It is the marketing that is giving me issues. I am out going and love to meet people but good gravy, I have a hard time with those cold call meetings trying to market these things. I do have them in three shops up here in the desert and try weekly to find new ones.

Things here at the cottage are going well. My grands are as adorable as can be and of course their parents are too!

I really will be trying to update more!! Leave a note and let us know you were here!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri! What pretty plates you all create. So glad you could join us for Cottage Colors Party.
    Melody, Brown Gingham Creations
    Co-Host Etsy Cottage Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,Your plates are beautiful. What a wonderful "family" business to have! Good luck as I soooo understand the difficult "marketing" Happy Sunshine to you!

    ReplyDelete